The Evil (Drag) Queen
October, 2013 / Author: admin
A wicked photo essay on the art of transformation
“Drag isn’t really a choice I consciously made. To me it’s the personification of my feminine side. It’s an artistic expression.”
Photographer: Elizabeth D’Alessio. Model: Kerry Dale/Satina Loren. Venue: Opera Ultralounge
- https://t.co/XXpBWseZ8N https://t.co/pr9fRAbV68 05:27:28 PM May 28, 2016 from Facebook
- As Pride week in Winnipeg quickly approaches, Pride Winnipeg has created some fantastic display photos. Fee free... https://t.co/8pBTTGqkLG 07:22:14 AM May 26, 2016 from Facebook
- Pride is still looking for volunteers to help out with the events happening next week, click here for more... https://t.co/HMuWEHsZOs 12:00:11 PM May 24, 2016 from Facebook
- Who pays the high cost of HIV drugs? The shameful way we dispense HIV drugs
- Adonis Spa : Forty years and counting ADONIS AT 40 Its entrance is decidedly unprepossessing, but the building...
- Chasing Dreams with Jenna Talackova JENNA TALACKOVA: OUR BRAVE NEW (COVER) GIRL Jenna Talackova is leaving...
- Moments of Reflection Compiled by Eric Plamondon Winter months are rich in contemplation. Year-end...
- Evan Biddell – Fashion’s bad ass FASHION: EVAN BIDDELL - NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART When...