The Evil (Drag) Queen
October, 2013 / Author: admin
A wicked photo essay on the art of transformation
“Drag isn’t really a choice I consciously made. To me it’s the personification of my feminine side. It’s an artistic expression.”
Photographer: Elizabeth D’Alessio. Model: Kerry Dale/Satina Loren. Venue: Opera Ultralounge
- https://t.co/XXpBWseZ8N https://t.co/pr9fRAbV68 06:27:28 PM May 28, 2016 from Facebook
- As Pride week in Winnipeg quickly approaches, Pride Winnipeg has created some fantastic display photos. Fee free... https://t.co/8pBTTGqkLG 08:22:14 AM May 26, 2016 from Facebook
- Pride is still looking for volunteers to help out with the events happening next week, click here for more... https://t.co/HMuWEHsZOs 01:00:11 PM May 24, 2016 from Facebook
- Adonis Spa : Forty years and counting ADONIS AT 40 Its entrance is decidedly unprepossessing, but the building...
- the ELLE word FASHION EDITORIAL At one point or another, we have all been...
- UnGENDERING CHILDHOOD Three year old Clea is not a girl. She is...
- The Evil (Drag) Queen DRAG QUEEN TRANSFORMATION - A PHOTO ESSAY “Drag isn’t really a...
- Chasing Dreams with Jenna Talackova JENNA TALACKOVA: OUR BRAVE NEW (COVER) GIRL Jenna Talackova is leaving...